SHEA BUTTER SOAP SKIN CARE BENEFITS
Our shea butter soap base is a great base, made with natural shea butter that moisturizes the skin. This is a great base for those who want a moisturizing and luxurious soap base. Simply melt the base, then add your fragrance and color. We’ve taken care of the formulation, so you don’t have to worry about getting the right amount of shea butter. We added the perfect amount to where it is moisturizing to the skin without jeopardizing the lather of the soap.
What Can Be Added to The Shea Butter Soap Base?
A question we get allot is what can be added to the soap bases. Here are some suggestions of additives that are compatible with the soap base.
- Essential oil
- Fragrance oil
- Botanical extracts
- Soap colorants
- Extra oils and butters (be careful when adding extra oils and butters, because adding too much will affect the lather and texture.)
- Shea butter is a great moisturizer, It locks in moisture for the skin all day. That why it is one of the top choices for deep moisture skin care.
- Shea Butter is full of vitamins and antioxidants, including Vitamin A and Vitamin E. Each contribute to its ability to benefit your delicate skin. Plus it is great for using on the skin to help prevent the appearance of stretch marks.
- Shea Butter is also used to moisturize even the driest of skin. It has been shown to stimulate the production of collagen, which means it can help your skin to look fuller and younger. The Vitamin F it contains means that it can help retain some of your skin’s elasticity. The result is smoother, tighter skin and a more youthful appearance.
- The moisturizing quality of Shea Butter makes it a perfect choice for someone looking for a natural remedy for dry or chapped lips. It is also ideal for use as a wonderful moisturizing treatment after a bath.
So Many Great Uses & Benefits!
As you can see, using Shea Butter in your homemade soaps, lotions, and shampoos is sure to benefit your entire body from head to toe. Shea butter can even be used on its own on the skin for a concentrated moisturizer.