Look out 2018 because there are new trends on the horizon.
It can be difficult to figure out what is just a fad and what is a genuine trend that you have to stay ahead of. Cosmeticsdesign.com is a great source to look at when planning your future product line expansions. They are on top of new innovative personal care ingredients, products and brands. Cosmeticsdesign also has a knack for predicting beauty industry trends. Watching this video, I saw that Essentials By Catalina already has the products you need to keep up with these rising trends.
It’s no surprise Male Grooming Products are still on the rise. Everything from specialized hair products to body washes are in high demand. We have everything you need to launch a complete Men’s Product line, everything from head to toe!
These products are all available now!
- Hair Pomade: Our formula is water soluble and won’t leave hair feeling greasy and heavy after rinsing it out.
- Beard Oil: Growing out beards is still as popular as ever. Offering a Beard Oil is a must to attract this large segment of men.
- Super Hold Styling Gel: This classic men’s product is still a must have for any man. Our formula has been improved to hold all day long while still rinsing clean in the shower.
- After Shave Gel: A soothing Aftershave Gel can be a man’s best friend, especially if it provides the moisturizing relief our formula does!
- Shaving Lotion: A silky smooth, ultra close shave is almost guaranteed with our Shaving Lotion.
Clays and Charcoal
Clay has been used in many cultures around the world for years in personal care, so it’s no wonder people are incorporating it into modern products. This versatile ingredient can be added to soaps, face masks, shampoos, and much more. This ingredient appeals to all sorts of niches and demographics. Charcoal has been trending for the past couple of years and appears not to be going anywhere. Here are our clays and clay related products you can use in your line.
- Kaolin Clay: Kaolin is a fine clay that absorbs impurities from the skin and acts as a gentle exfoliate.
- Bentonite Clay: This clay is known for its ability to absorb heavy metal toxins from the skin. So it is a great candidate for a detox face mask.
- Hydra M Face Mask base: Our ready to go formula just needs Essential Oil and your choice of additives to make custom Mud Masks.
- Binchotan Activated Charcoal: A versatile ingredient that can be added to soap, washes, masks, and much more.
The Powdered Clay makes for a “just add water” mask, which are listed in the cosmetics design article of trends to watch.
Oils Over Cream
People now a days are looking for simple ingredient products. Oils in particular are trending because of their simplicity and effectiveness. Even surfactant based cleansers are being replaced with “cleansing oils”. A big change we might see is people choosing oils over cream. We have many ready to go oil formulas, as well as raw pure oils you can make your own blends with.
- Silky Dry Oil Base: Leaves the skin feeling silky smooth.
- Weightless Dry Oil base: A blend of oils that absorb quickly into the skin.
- Lotion Bar and Balm Base: A versatile, easy to use. It is solid at room temperature but melts on contact, leaving a thin layer of moisturizing, protective oils on your skin
- We have 21 Natural Oils including Passion Fruit Seed Oil, Argan Oil, and Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil.
So look out 2018, this is going to be a great year in the personal care industry. Also, keep an eye out for trends in your niche. We have the products, and are always coming up with new creations to keep you ahead of the game.