Fir Needle Pure Essential Oil (from Siberia) is the featured ingredient for this month. The Siberian Fir is a type of conifer tree that grows in northern Europe, Russia and Eastern China. It is part of the Fir family of trees which have needles that are thick and very fragrant. If you love the aroma of a forest full of lush green trees, this Siberian Fir Needle essential oil is for you!
Fir Needle Essential Oil Feature
Essential oils are a favorite for aromatherapy. This oil, in particular, is piney and earthy; great for those who favor woodsy, fresh-smelling essential oils. According to Plants For A Future, the Siberian Fir Needle essential oil is an Antirheumatic (anti-arthritic), an expectorant (promotes the loosening mucus of the lungs), and a stimulant (promotes energy). This essential oil is great for using in diffusers as well as therapeutic balms. Combine this oil with other woodsy oils such as cedarwood to create a feeling of rejuvenation. Surround yourself in the heady aroma of a magical Russian forest.
Below you will find some recipes for therapeutic products, along with a list of essential oil blends containing Fir Needle essential oil. Also, feel free to be creative using this oil to discover your own blend. All of the essential oils and essential oil blends we offer are made with pure, uncut cosmetic grade essential oil.
Fir Needle Essential Oil Feature Blends
- Soul Of The Woods Pure E.O. Blend
- Autumn Woods Pure E.O. Blend
- Blend this essential oil with other stimulating oils to make a rejuvenating blend.
Therapeutic Massage Bar
You will need:
- Lotion Bar Base
- Any essential oil blend or pure Fir Needle Essential Oil.
- Poppy Seeds (For a gentle massaging effect)
- Heat our Lotion Bar Base on low via the stove top or over a double boiler, making sure to constantly stir to ensure it does not burn.
- Once the base is melted, turn off the heat source, add the Fir Needle pure essential oil and mix well.
- Finally, add the poppy seeds to the mixture, stir, then quickly pour it into molds.
- Let the bars cool completely before removing them from the molds. Keep in mind the poppy seeds are going to sink to the bottom or float to the top.
Fresh Forest Room Spray
You will need:
- Mix the Fir Needle Essential Oil with the polysorbate 20 at a 4 to 1 ratio.
- Add the mixture to the gallon or bottle and shake it well.
- Once it is all shaken up, it is ready to go into your bottles.