RAINBOW UNICORN BATH BOMBS
Our Unicorn Fragrance Oil is chock full scent notes that make us think rainbows, sweets and magical unicorns. We loved it so much it inspired us to make a bath bomb in its honor. You can use a standard bath bomb mold or use any mold or shaping technique that inspires you.
You will need:
- 4 mixing containers (suitable to your needs)
- mold that suits this theme
- spray bottle of alcohol
- purple,blue, and pink color
- Unicorn Fragrance Oil
- Separate the mixture into the four containers.
- In 3 of the containers, add heavy color to each container, and optional Rose Gold Glitter.
- From here on you will need to work quickly. One at a time spray with alcohol until it holds together when squeezed. Press one by one into the mold, and let sit. However, depending on your mold, the sitting time will vary.
- Then when they are completely dry. Finish them off with mica and any other touches you may want.
Shea butter has soothing, moisturizing, and protecting effects.This natural product aids in protection against UV rays because of its content in cinnamic acid. The natural latex contained in shea butter is said to help prevent certain sun allergies. Shea butter also helps cell regeneration and capillary circulation. This aids in the healing of small wounds, skin cracks, rough skin, and skin ulcers. In the cosmetic field, this property is an asset against skin aging. Dry skin, dermatitis, dermatoses, eczema, sunburn, and burns can all be aided by natural shea butter. Shea butter has an anti-elastase characteristic which makes it a good active ingredient against stretch marks.
There are two main types of molds used for bath bombs. First there is the original two part round mold that creates a circular shape. When you are using this mold you can remove the bomb as soon as it is pressed, just be sure to handle it with care. Then there is the flat candy molds that work great for powdered products, such as bath bombs and shower steamers. In my opinion it is best to let the product sit in the mold for about half an hour to prevent breakage.
Finally, it is so much fun to layer colors, they release at different rates and create a rainbow effect. Infact you can even hide a layer of glitter in the center for a shimmery surprise.