I Based this soap design around my top pick summer fragrance “Copper Coconut BBW Type”. Our rendition of it is buttery and warm but not too heavy. My mother who doesn’t fancy coconut fragrance loved it! I wanted it to look pretty so i added soap curls I mention in another blog to give it an extra cheeky look (along with glitter)
Ingredients You Will Need
- 54 oz Shea Butter M&P soap (or enough for your mold)
- 1 ounce of Copper Coconut Type F.O. (2%)
- Soap curls
- exfoliate of your choice (I used crushed coconut shells)
- Rose Gold Glitter
- Caramel Soap colorant
Materials You Will Need
- 54oz Loaf mold (or one of your choice)
- Heat source (hot plate or microwave)
- 2 large containers to melt soap in (make sure they are compatable with your heat source)
- Droppers (2)
- Mixing tool
- Sprayer with alcohol
- Melt half the soap until no lumps are present, add in half the fragrance and colorant. The bottom layer should be dark tan.
- Spray the mold with alcohol and pour in the first batch of soap until the mold is half full. Spray the top lightly with alcohol until there are no bubbles present. Add the exfoliate and let cool until it is partially cooled.
- Melt the other half of the soap until there are no chunks of melted soap, then add the remaining fragrance and a few drops of caramel coloring until the soap is a light tan.
- Press lightly down through out the already poured and cooled soap to make small indents to give the soap a bit more texture. Then spray the top with alcohol.
- Pour the rest of the soap into the mold and let sit about 20 minuets before adding in the soap curls.
- Starting from one end of the loaf. Add the curls slowly placing them horizontally. Add them liberally until you are pleased with the outcome.
- Finally sprinkle the top with glitter and let it cool completely. ( ideally 14 Hours)