Sodium Polyacrylate (and) Dimethicone (and) Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Trideceth-6 (and) PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone
Stable thickener-emulsifier used to increase viscosity of lotions without having to use heating. The emulsion contains two surfactants, a silicone emulsifier (PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone) to stabilize and an inverting agent (Trideceth-6) that helps to bring the polymer into contact with the aqueous phase of the formulation. It can be used in a wide range of personal care applications such as skin care, sun care, color cosmetics, rinse-off and leave-on hair conditioners and hair styling products.
- Smooth, non-sticky, non-greasy feel
- Efficiency at low levels
- Wide compatibility with silicone and non-silicone products
Suitable in Skin and Hair care formulations
- Suggested level: 3-6 %
- Can be used with high solvent content (30% ethanol, isopropyl alcohol or acetone, 50% glycerin or propylene glycol).
- O/W or Si/W emulsions can be easily prepared by adding Thickening Agent in the oil phase.
- Not recommended for ionic surfactant based formulations.
- Avoid salt and acid pH.
Essentials By Catalina is not responsible for product compatibility. We encourage everyone to sample prior to committing to larger quantities giving you a chance to test the product for product performance, compatibility and safety. Keep all product out of reach of children
|Unit Size||8 Ounces|
|Country of Origin|